CHRISTIAN INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY TOURS
Planning your own trip to Israel is a daunting task.
You have to find accommodations that are comfortable and meet your budget; create the ideal itinerary; select a guide who is a friend as well as a teacher, one who can show you Israel and teach the bible in a way that will be inspiring while keeping your children enthralled.
Love Israel Tours will do this together with you:
You have complete flexibility in terms of dates, hotels and itineraries. With our private-tour option you are free to shape the daily program.
With a good deal of back and forth by e-mail and phone calls, we create the once-in-a-lifetime trip for your family!
You can choose from any of these experiences and more:
- Trace King David’s ascent to Jerusalem, and lead you through the tunnel dug during the reign of King Hezekiah.
- Take you on a breathtaking kayak ride down the Jordan River, or a sunset desert jeep ride.
- Imagine visiting the sites mentioned in the Bible and walking where Jesus walked!
- Imagine reading from the Bible how Jesus calmed the storm, while your group is sailing across the choppy Sea of Galilee.
- Imagine reading the Sermon on the Mount on the slopes of the Mount of Beatitudes.
- Imagine praying together, where Jesus knelt, in Jerusalem’s Garden of Gethsemane.